Even though here in Los Angeles is still not feeling like fall, I decided to start my Fall fashion shopping list - it's November after all. Right?
So these are some of the things I'm coveting and hoping to buy for fall.
1. Western Ankle Booties: I found these cute ones online at Charlotte Russe for $19.50. But I currently bought them at Forever 21 in the same color and with fringe on the side (exactly like these- except they are not online anymore).
2. Dark Red Skinnies: I am currently in oxblood mode. It has become one of my favorite colors for fall. So when I saw Lily Collins wearing oxblood jeans, I started on my journey to find the perfect pair of oxblood/ dark red jeans. These jeans are from Express for only $79.90
3. Flats: Flats shouldn't probably be in a fall wardrobe shopping list, but I currently need new black flats and I think these cute Steve Madden KStudd flats are perfect for $49.95.
4. Pullover Sweaters: I need to stay warm during these cool months, so I do it by wearing cute pullover sweaters to keep me warm under my jackets. These cute sweaters are from Old Navy and Gap.
- Old Navy Women's Multi-Patterned Crew Sweater in Heather Charcoal $29.94
- Gap's Happy Stripe Crew Sweater in pink stripe $49.95
- Gap Striped V-neck sweater in heather gray & pink stripe $44.95
5. Tweed Coat: I have been looking for a tweed coat for years and I finally found it at Express for $110.60 [reg. $158.00]. I bought it for 30% off, plus I got an extra discount which came out really cheap for me.
6. Aztec Print: Ladakh has this Border Blanket Wrap in Aqua Multi for $40 [pictured above under header]. I would so totally buy it if they had my size. But they don't, so this would be my aztec print inspiration for fall. I love the colors and print in this wrap and will totally be looking for something similar.
What are you guys looking forward to shopping for fall?